How to order
NO, that would destroy your ATOMIZER and would void your warranty due to negligence.
Your atomizer manual is attached to the product page. Just find the atomizer at hand on the website, and you should find the manual ready for download.
Other diffusers such as Evaporative, Heat and Ultrasonic/Humidifying differ from Atomizers. Evaporative diffusers use a fan to increase air flow across an essential oil soaked pad or lining. As the liquid evaporates, the scent moves into the air. Heat diffusers use heat to turn water with a few drops of essential oil into a gas that disperses into the air. These can be electric or use the heat of a candle/flame. Ultrasonic/Humidifying diffusers use water and essential oils to create an ultrasonic mist that releases into the air. They double as a humidifier, but they don’t put out a strong concentration of essential oils since they also use water.
Our Atomizers are not a fire hazard but are recommended to be operated at room temperature.
Most our Atomizers are powered through a dc power supply, included in the purchase. Extra accessories are also available for sale here.
The M100 personal atomizer uses a regular micro USB adapter.
The 300 sqft unit is available as battery operated when specified.
Depending on your settings, but it can take a little as 30 secs to feel the difference.
Oils are best stored in 70 degrees F or less, and can be kept in a refrigerator. Exposure to heat and air will speed oxidation.
If you are not aware of allergies you are in contact with, you can safely perform a patch test and rinse off. It is not recommended to make direct eye contact exposure from the mist of the aroma oil but in case of unlikely irritation, rinse with water and seek medical help if symptoms persist.
Side effects are not common but some precautions such as taking medication or have been diagnosed or treated for should be under the supervision of a doctor.
If there is a question as to whether an oil will cause skin sensitivity or an allergic skin reaction, please preform a patch test as follows:
- Place 30 drops of Vegetable Oil in a small glass dish and swirl in one drop of the oil to be tested.
- Using a cotton swab, spread a thin layer of the mixture over an area of skin about three inches, near the crook of the elbow.
- Do not wash the test area for a day or two.
- Watch for any signs of skin sensitivity or allergic reaction, such as a rash, itching, redness, swelling, pain, etc., or if nausea or respiratory reactions occur. If so, wash the area with warm water and mild soap and discontinue use of the oil. Contact an appropriate health professional if symptoms continue.
- If there is no allergic reaction or skin sensitivity, it is likely that the oil is safe to use on your skin, but please continue to watch for any adverse reaction that may be dependent on how often or how much of the oil in question is used.
Contact from the mist of aroma oils will not leave stains.
In case of oil spill on wood, marble or stainless steel furniture clean with soap and water.
Our products are cruelty free.